1.2
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I called and booked my cruise directly with Royal Caribbean on 3/28/19, for the 6 day Canada and new England cruise out of New York on the Adventure of the Seas. When I called, I specifically asked if daycare would be available for my 12- month- old child.

Not only was I told yes, but I was even given hourly rates and approximate hours of operation. Because I was guaranteed daycare would be available, I paid nearly $3,000 for this "vacation". When I boarded on 5/25/19, I found out that daycare was NOT available on the cruise for children under 3. I would have NEVER paid $3,000 for this cruise if I hadn't been lied to!!

If anything, I could've paid more to bring along a nanny to help, if I had been given the correct information. I have spoken to several team members at Roy Caribbean and, despite having the promise of daycare on a recorded line, they refuse to compensate me more than a $350 refund and a 25% voucher off a future booking.

I called, asked for a cruise that met my needs, was sold this and paid for what I was told I was getting. If I order a blue pair of jeans and instead get white jeans, I expect a refund or replacement - not 25% off my next pair of jeans

Product or Service Mentioned: Royal Caribbean Cruise.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments