Featured Not resolved

Royal Caribbean mold in stateroom yellow stains on sheets wall paper ripped crayon writings on wall toilet seat wore out furniture scratched up like it fell out of a window.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of stateroom. Royal Caribbean needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stateroom in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Royal Caribbean.

Had an Experience with Royal Caribbean?

Comments

Royal Caribbean - Defective merchandise purchased on Navigator of the Seas Royal Caribbean "On the last day of my July 21-28 Mediterranean cruise on Navigator of the Seas I purchased a large bag with wheels from one of the shops onboard to accommodate..." Read more Carnival Cruise Line - Disappointed Carnival Cruise Line "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..." Read more Royal Caribbean - Inderpendence of the sea 6/7/15 Royal Caribbean "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..." Read more Norwegian Cruiseline - Refund Norwegian Cruiseline "I booked a cruise with NCL which was a sailing on May 17th 2017, on the 24th April I had to cancel due to family illness, I had booked through..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more