The Hammocks, Florida
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I have cruise with Royal Carribean 3 times.However, I have to honestly say I was very disappointed.

My bathroom has mold, the room smell bad and it just look dirty. I complained to the front desk and it took for me to complain 3 time for them to do something about it. After the that, the staff was very rude toward me. The gentalamen that clean was assigned to clean my room would always give me an attidued.

In addition, my daughter room also the bathroom was not working. I have more pictures attached but your website only allow me one.

I was not even provided with the credit on board that the front desk offer.I end up getting sick because after I complained about the room they put so much Clorox that I end up going to the urgent care because it cause me pharyngitis.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Royal Caribbean and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Royal Caribbean.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cruises and Ships category for more informed decision or compare Royal Caribbean to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Royal Caribbean?

Comments