The Hammocks, Florida
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I have cruise with Royal Carribean 3 times.However, I have to honestly say I was very disappointed.

My bathroom has mold, the room smell bad and it just look dirty. I complained to the front desk and it took for me to complain 3 time for them to do something about it. After the that, the staff was very rude toward me. The gentalamen that clean was assigned to clean my room would always give me an attidued.

In addition, my daughter room also the bathroom was not working. I have more pictures attached but your website only allow me one.

I was not even provided with the credit on board that the front desk offer.I end up getting sick because after I complained about the room they put so much Clorox that I end up going to the urgent care because it cause me pharyngitis.

Review about: Royal Caribbean Cruise.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Royal Caribbean?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Royal Caribbean - Breach of Agreement (One sided change in Itinerary) Royal Caribbean "Cruise Dates: June 25-June 30, 2016 (5 nights) Ship Name: Empress of the Seas Reservation Number 2098975 We have embarked on June 25 and issues started from the moment we have received access..." Read more Royal Caribbean Cruise Review from The Hammocks, Florida Royal Caribbean "I have cruise with Royal Carribean 3 times. However, I have to honestly say I was very disappointed. My bathroom has mold, the room smell bad and it just look..." Read more Royal Caribbean - Inderpendence of the sea 6/7/15 Royal Caribbean "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..." Read more Norwegian Cruiseline - Being stranded in the Bahamas leads to car accident  Norwegian Cruiseline "On Saturday April 15th 2017 we were informed by ship Captain that we have to stay in Bahamas cause bad weather so we won't be going to Great Stirrup Cay..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more