4.2
Number of Destinations

My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed by the good service provided by the staffs that served us. Especially Jean Paul from Maldives and Nicholas Loo a young chap from Malaysia. They were very attentive as I'm handicapped. They had been nothing but helpful to us. The attention given to my wife and I had made our trip a memorable and wonderful one.

We would like to thank Royal Caribbean and all the staff for making our trip a sweet and memorable one.

Ps. We will definitely be back!

Ng Kim Seng and Pauw *** Jen

Singapore

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Royal Caribbean and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Royal Caribbean.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cruises and Ships category for more informed decision or compare Royal Caribbean to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Royal Caribbean?

Comments