booked my first cruise with RCCL. i can say i haven't even sailed with them and i already have a bad taste in my mouth.

I booked a cruise and nowhere on the website does it show me my actual receipt or itinerary. I have sent 2 emails to them (of course i can't send it from my regular email to keep track, it has to go through the email on their website.) I still do not have a response. I have cruised Carnival and Norweigian, and both of these cruise lines send you a detailed receipt as soon as you book and any time you make a payment. You can also find this information on their website.

What is the secret that RCCL doesn't want you to know that they cant provide this information??? Poor, poor, poor customer service and website!

Product or Service Mentioned: Royal Caribbean Customer Care.

Comments

h.kitchener

They must have a means of contacting them via the telephone. Look it up on their website and call them. Attempting to communicate via email is for teenagers.

CalmSeaLion816
to h.kitchener #1577842

thanks for your sarcastic remark but it was not necessary. Emailing is NOT for teeneagers.

I happen to be a business owner and in this day and age everything is done via email so you have a "paper" trail. And FYI I have called and left more than one message with no return phone calls.