Royal Caribbean - Inderpendence of the sea 6/7/15
I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines.This by far is my worst experience.
The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and presentation. The food was served cold, not prepared the way it was requested. Ordered scollops and the were about a 1/4 round, I didn't know scollops were that small. Ordered streak and it was never cooked to order.
Chops restaurant was a total rip off, a steak was ordered and it was the same as in the regular dinning room, the presentation was just a steak by it self on a plate.
if I wanted to order a good steak it was extra, so called specialty coffee was $8.00.A drink at the pool was $12.00..
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Facilities and Services|
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cruises and Ships
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have cruise with Royal Carribean 3 times. However, I have to honestly say I was very disappointed. My bathroom has mold, the room smell bad and it just look..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..."
- "Very disappointed. I only made it a mile before the trailer came off my hitch. Damaged my motor home, mechanic blamed it on the factory. Bought a spare tire and..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "Phonak iCom wire falls apart. On my 4th device. They kepp charging for a new one. ..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."