Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines.This by far is my worst experience.

The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and presentation. The food was served cold, not prepared the way it was requested. Ordered scollops and the were about a 1/4 round, I didn't know scollops were that small. Ordered streak and it was never cooked to order.

Chops restaurant was a total rip off, a steak was ordered and it was the same as in the regular dinning room, the presentation was just a steak by it self on a plate.

if I wanted to order a good steak it was extra, so called specialty coffee was $8.00.A drink at the pool was $12.00..

Review about: Food.

I didn't like: Food, Chops.

3.4
Quality of Accommodation
Facilities and Services
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Royal Caribbean?

Comments

What are scollops?I've never had scollops so I'm not sure how big they are supposed to be.

Scallops, on the other hand, do come in many sizes.If your scollops were too small, perhaps you could have popped 2 in your mouth at the same time and imagined it was 1 larger scollop.

to Anonymous #1063958

lmfao

spoiled rich white brat, Your rich, fix it with your money.

to Anonymous #996539

Oh so everyone that is rich is white??? Grow up!!!