The pregnancy policy on royal Caribbean is ridiculous for someone who is not a high risk pregnancy. It states you must be less than 24 weeks pregnant when the ship returns.

I had a dr’s note saying I would be less than 24 weeks then they kept asking me how many weeks I was when my due date etc. they said my dr was wrong and I was currently 24 weeks. I couldn’t board the ship. Why doesn’t this cruise line figure important things out with the customer before we actually are about to board the ship?!!!

Yet you take our money right away with no problem. You don’t care how many weeks pregnant I am when you take my money. How selfish of a cruise line thank you for not working with us to get our dr to fax over something further and having a dumb policy.

How this cruise line came up with 24 weeks as a cut off date is beyond me. My physician even agrees there is no reason a healthy pregnant woman can’t travel on a cruise ship at 24 weeks gestation.

Comments