Additional Fees
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I booked my cruise on my EU paspoort and took my passport and US military ID with me.While checking in they told me I needed my green card to check in.

I wasn’t aware of this as I booked my cruise on my passport. They weren’t willing to help me out in any way. They made us wait for almost 2 hours and then gave us a letter of why I wasn’t allowed to board. When we asked multiple times if there wasn’t another option.

(Getting the document send to next destination and picking it up there which we later found out has happened and approved before!!!) they weren’t willing to help us or refund us anything. When we called the number on the paper they gave us they told us we could ship the document and they would fly us out to the next destination so we could board there. After we got the document send and we called back they changed there story and they were only willing to pay our flights back home and not to the next destination. We ended up waiting and paying for a hotel to then go home...

very disappointed they weren’t willing to help us out in any way.We didn’t go on the cruise which we paid for and ended up spending money on a hotel and shipping costs.

Review about: Royal Caribbean Customer Care.

Comments