2.1
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

after a few good rolls of the dice I was told that I was throwing the dice too high.The game was stopped and a winning roll declared "no roll".

I asked for an explanation and was told the dice had to be thrown at eye level. I then asked " whose eye level and where is this rule written". The first pit boss that came over was quite belligerent. He told me, quite clearly, that they make up the rules as they go along.

WHAT?. Who ever heard to something like that? The games is hard enough to win at without rules "being made up as you go along". Another pit boss named John came over to explain that it should be an average of eye levels.

Well, there were two guys at the table that were 6'4" and 6'3". My roll was not higher than their eye level. Did they expect e to calculate an actual mean average?, what was this? I cashed out and left without being paid for the win.

The next day, while at the blackjack table, I called over a pit boss and asked for an explanation of what happened the night before. He was very apologetic and said he would talk with his peers. That night ,while again on a good roll, they pulled the too high rule on me again and "no roll" win. With that I left but went to the office.

I met with a manager who called in the pit bosses. They offered no explanation other than they can make up rules as they go along!!!!!!! This is soooo wrong and probably illegal.

Royal Caribbean lost my business and I plan to tell the world this display of dishonest action.Larry Hutt,NJ

Review about: Royal Caribbean Blackjack Casino Game.

Reason of review: dishonest casino practices by pit bosses.

I didn't like: Your cheating casino, Management intervention.

Had an Experience with Royal Caribbean?

Comments