3.3
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations

I had an opportunity to book thru a 3rd party yesterday but I had made a promise to an NCCL sales rep that I would give her the opportunity to earn my business.After 2 calls and and an email without a response, I was able to get her on the phone today to find out that the special from yesterday is no longer valid today.

The 3rd party company is also higher. Actually about $70 higher per person than NCCL is today which makes me wonder what pricing was available yesterday had NCCL's sales rep contacted me back. After bouncing around to a few different people (most didn't care) no one is going to help me get yesterdays pricing. They stick by the fact they don't price match 3rd party companies and reps have 24-48 hours to respond to email.

I was informed this by every single person at NCCL I spoke to. This to me makes no sense when specials usually don't make it past 24 hours. Even after 7 cruises in the past and Platinum status this meant nothing to any of the people I spoke to today. So my only option is either cruise elsewhere or spend an extra $300 per person all because I kept my word and contacted an NCCL sales rep.

who never responded yesterday. Supervisors Brenda and Shelly didn't care one bit that their employee didn't contact me back yesterday when I could have gotten the cruise cheaper.

I requested from Shelly to speak to her supervisor who claims she doesn't have a supervisor and that she is the highest ranking supervisor in the company.I am not sure if any Customer Service can get any worse than this.

Review about: Royal Caribbean Cruise Booking.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Royal Caribbean?

Comments

Largo, Florida, United States #1326458

Still nothing......

Palm Harbor, Florida, United States #1318503

Still nothing from Royal Caribbean. With 12 weeks to go I count over 156 Oceanview Balcony and 31 Central Park balcony left. I didn't even bother counting Boardwalk balconies left.

Largo, Florida, United States #1312963

As of today still nothing. No calls or emails from RCCL

Palm Harbor, Florida, United States #1306505

I did notice I made a mistake in that all the NCCL's should be RCCL. This issue has never been resolved or any attempt on RCCL's to help resolve this issue.