Royal Caribbean - Defective merchandise purchased on Navigator of the Seas
On the last day of my July 21-28 Mediterranean cruise on Navigator of the Seas I purchased a large bag with wheels from one of the shops onboard to accommodate all of the souvenirs I purchased on the trip. The bag worked fine until I went down the gangway to depart the ship the next morning - the wheels immediately fell apart, leaving me with a large, heavy bag I had to drag through the port with my suitcase.
I had planned to take the train back to Rome as I still had 3 more days before my flight home, instead I had to spend $60 Euro to share a taxi back to the city. I also had to buy a second suitcase to put the souvenirs in as the bag was useless. Royal Caribbean's policy on returns or refunds is onboard credit only but how could I possibly have taken the bag back after the cruise was already over??
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "My Samsonite Pro DLX3 55cm Spinner carry-on luggage was completely useless after its 4th trip within two years. Samsonite customer service is medieval. They simple went silent after I presented..."
- "Through Google, I came across the web site of Alstrasoft at http://www.alstrasoft.com. This review is about AlstraSoft Expired Domains Pro. ***** Beware, this company ALSTRASOFT is a SCAM / FRAUD. Software..."
- "Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."