Civitavecchia, Lazio

On the last day of my July 21-28 Mediterranean cruise on Navigator of the Seas I purchased a large bag with wheels from one of the shops onboard to accommodate all of the souvenirs I purchased on the trip. The bag worked fine until I went down the gangway to depart the ship the next morning - the wheels immediately fell apart, leaving me with a large, heavy bag I had to drag through the port with my suitcase.

Related: Royal Caribbean - NEVER GO ON A CRUISE!

I had planned to take the train back to Rome as I still had 3 more days before my flight home, instead I had to spend $60 Euro to share a taxi back to the city. I also had to buy a second suitcase to put the souvenirs in as the bag was useless. Royal Caribbean's policy on returns or refunds is onboard credit only but how could I possibly have taken the bag back after the cruise was already over??

Review about: Bag.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Royal Caribbean Cruise
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $27
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Royal Caribbean?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Michael Kors Boots Review Michael Kors "Michael kors is trash with careless customer service.this is my email to themOn the basis of out phone conversations as I received today my order of 5 boots with a..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more