Civitavecchia, Lazio

On the last day of my July 21-28 Mediterranean cruise on Navigator of the Seas I purchased a large bag with wheels from one of the shops onboard to accommodate all of the souvenirs I purchased on the trip. The bag worked fine until I went down the gangway to depart the ship the next morning - the wheels immediately fell apart, leaving me with a large, heavy bag I had to drag through the port with my suitcase.

I had planned to take the train back to Rome as I still had 3 more days before my flight home, instead I had to spend $60 Euro to share a taxi back to the city. I also had to buy a second suitcase to put the souvenirs in as the bag was useless. Royal Caribbean's policy on returns or refunds is onboard credit only but how could I possibly have taken the bag back after the cruise was already over??

Review about: Royal Caribbean Cruise.

Had an Experience with Royal Caribbean?

Comments

Regent Seven Seas Cruises - Regent delivers memories, the kind you want to forget! Regent Seven Seas Cruises "I write this review to express our deepest disappointment in what my husband & I anticipated being the experience of a lifetime with Regent. My husband and I saved for..." Read more Royal Caribbean - Cruise Booking Review from Mountain View, California Royal Caribbean "My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed..." Read more Princess Cruises - Princess Cruise Lines = Floating Prison Princess Cruises "What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship. Filthy room. The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more