Civitavecchia, Lazio

On the last day of my July 21-28 Mediterranean cruise on Navigator of the Seas I purchased a large bag with wheels from one of the shops onboard to accommodate all of the souvenirs I purchased on the trip. The bag worked fine until I went down the gangway to depart the ship the next morning - the wheels immediately fell apart, leaving me with a large, heavy bag I had to drag through the port with my suitcase.

I had planned to take the train back to Rome as I still had 3 more days before my flight home, instead I had to spend $60 Euro to share a taxi back to the city. I also had to buy a second suitcase to put the souvenirs in as the bag was useless. Royal Caribbean's policy on returns or refunds is onboard credit only but how could I possibly have taken the bag back after the cruise was already over??

Review about: Royal Caribbean Cruise.

Had an Experience with Royal Caribbean?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Norweigan Cruise Lines Cruise Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Norweigan Cruise Lines "Let me first start by saying I am 40, my friend is 30. We are both managers for a very large, very successful company in Rochester, NY. I also own..." Read more Viking Cruises - Not Romantic Danube Viking Cruises "Do not expect a summer vacation on Viking. Don't be misled by the commercials. Read the fine print - Viking is well aware of river levels but do not..." Read more Review about Royal Caribbean Ms Mariner Of The Seas from Mountain View, California Royal Caribbean "My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed..." Read more Carnival Cruise Line - Disappointed Carnival Cruise Line "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more